Saturday, August 20, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!!!


Things are not going to go your way all the time.  That’s it, that’s all I have for today.  Seems trivial and it belongs in the *duh* stack doesn’t it.  Yet every day I deal with someone who somehow believes they are special and desire special treatment.  Now, you don’t know unless you ask and I truly believe that.  Ask, get your answer and then move on.  People who whine and act shitty when they don’t get their way are the Bain of my existence.  Life sucks sometimes, DEAL WITH IT!  I’m not asking you to enjoy it.  I’m not telling you that you’re stuck with whatever your problem is.  What I am saying is by trying to make it everyone else’s problem you are a piece of shit; Plain and simple.  What did you expect coming to a war zone, and getting a free place to stay?!  While I believe this applies to more than just my current living situation I want to address this specifically.  I cannot stand people that have to bitch about something that literally thousands of others have dealt with.  We have been in this country for over a decade.  You are not special in that you stay a) on a top bunk; b)a room with others; c)a small dirty area; or d) lacking a lot of the other luxuries of living in the states i.e. cable and internet.  Because let’s face it, if you don’t like your job quit!  None of the whiners are military, its people making 100k+ that could bitch about winning the lotto. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
                Ok I’m done now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment